Gateron Box Black Ink Linear Switches
The Gateron Ink switches feature a transparent smokey housing. This switch is made out of a new type of plastic. The spring inside is coated black to match the switch housing. This switch is very smooth and has little spring crunch.
The upgraded housing that helps make the contact leaves more secure. Contact leaves are still able to be pressed out with your thumb, but do not fall out while turning the switches upside down in our testing.
- Sold in 10 packs or sealed box of 35
- 3.4mm travel
- 60g actuation / 70g bottom out
- Transparent INK housing
- 5 pin
Optional: Hand Lube and Filming Service
- Hand Lubed - $0.59 per switch
- Hand Filmed - $0.69 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.89 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, require 4-8 additional business days.
Based on 2 reviews
Thock thock thock! Love these
The gateron ink black switches were very well lubed, filmed, and absolutely thockier than I expected. I will certainly be buying more switches here in the near future!