Gateron Oil King Linear Switches
Announced in Q1/2022, Gateron Oil Kings and a linear switch that feature a all black nylon top housing and Gateron proprietary Ink bottom housing to give all black stealth look. The name Oil King comes from the new in-house lubing process that provide a consistent stock lube but enthusiast may still prefer to lube and film themselves by hand using 205g0. The Oil Kings feature a long 20mm spring which help provide a snappy stem return and required 55g of actuation force.
Click here for a more detailed review
- Sold in 10 packs or sealed box of 35
- Nylon top housing
- INK material bottom housing
- POM linear stem
- 20mm spring
- 5 pin
- 55g actuation/80g bottom out
- Improved factory Lube
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.49 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.79 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, we typically require 4-8 additional business days.
Literally the smoothest switches I have ever tried, and I've tried a good amount of switches. Lubing and filming them makes these perfect, but they are perfectly usable stock.
Great sound and buttery feel. Good for along day at work or gaming.
These are really nice and smooth. They didn’t need any additional lube. Plug and play.
They are great!