Gazzew Boba U4 Silent Tactile Switches RGB
Gazzew Boba U4 Silent Tactile Switches with clear top for RGB provide the best typing experience for home or office for those that want a great feeling keyboard with minimized sound to not interrupt those around you. The U4's clear top made by Outemu provides plenty of keyboard RGB to pass through creating a great desktop setup. Buy the best feeling, sound dampened switch in the keyboard hobby from thockking. Boba switches are best lubed with Tribosys 3203 but filming is optional as the housing for U4T switches are tight compared to most switches which helps contribute to the great build quality. Gazzew U4 switches (RGB version) are available in both 62g and 68g Korean stainless steel springs.
We are proud to be one of the few authorized vendors selected to provide lube and filming services world wide for Gazzew switches. At this time, we do not offer stock (non-lubed) switches. All switches are assembled in the U.S. and only sold with hand lube and or film service.
- Available in: 62g / 68g
- Base Style: MX
- Clear Top
- Tactile Switch
- Proprietary plastic mix
- Long Pole Stem
- Korean Stainless Steel Springs
- PCB Mount (5 Pin Housing)
- Manufacturer: Outemu
- Designer: Gazzew
Sound test by JaeYou Park
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.50 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.75 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear or poron black film depending on switch type.
- Depending on order volume, custom orders can take 5 - 7 additional business days.