Gazzew Boba U4T Thocky Tactile Switches
Our love for custom mechanical keyboards started with boba thocky U4T's which is why I am extremely excited to sell online the king of thocky switches Gazzew's own Boba U4T to the Thock King lineup of mechanical keyboard switches. These highly praised and online reviewed keyboard switch is made with proprietary black boba plastic for the bottom housing and clear plastic RGB slotted tops. U4T's are available in both 62g and 68g Korean stainless steel springs and also the new 63.5g long springs which many custom mechanical keyboard enthusiasts would consider the sweet spot for office work and PC games and gaming and is a updated spring.
We are proud to be one of the few vendors selected to provide lube and filming services world wide for Gazzew switches.
At this time, we do not offer stock (non-lubed) switches. All switches are assembled in the U.S. and only sold with hand lube and or film service.
- Available in: 62 gram / 63.5 (long spring) 68g springs
- Base Style: MX with RGB Slot
- Tactile Switch
- Proprietary Black Boba plastic mix for bottom housing
- Long Pole Stem
- Korean Stainless Steel Springs
- PCB Mount (5 Pin Housing)
- Manufacturer: Outemu
- Designer: Gazzew
Sound test by Rice Cloud
Optional: Hand Lube and Filming Service
- Hand Lubed - $0.59 per switch
- Hand Filmed - $0.69 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.89 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, we typically require 4-8 additional business days.
Only got the pack of 10 lubed (no films) to see if I like them. Switches are good, but I have a bone to pick with the service. 1) On ~6/10 switches, the top housing was not closed properly and the switches wouldnt go into the socket, so I had to manually reclose all 10 of them before they went in, 2) order took twice as long to process as mentioned on the website (order to ship 14 days), 3) 1 of the 10 switches was delivered defective and makes kind of a plasticky/crinkly/popping sound every couple of keypresses.
Provide good tactility and a wonderful thocky sound on my keyboard