Gazzew Boba U4Tx Half Thock Tactile Switches
Not sure if you want your next set of switches to be silent or thocky? The U4Tx by Gazzew has got you covered with their unique half thock switches that uses the long pole stem from the U4 silent switch and the same tactile bump as the legendary Boba U4T's. This interesting combination allows for a silent upstroke while providing a satisfying thock as the stem tops out on release. The top and bottom housing is made from Gazzews proprietary blend known as Boba Plastic and is plum color with a black box stem.
Gazzew the maker of some of the best mechanical keyboard switches including: Boba U4T, U4, Bobagum, Linear Thock (LT), Phoenix and more cares greatly about the quality which is why Thock King is very proud to be one a handful of vendors selected to provide hand lube and film services.
- Available in: 63.5g
- Base Style: MX with RGB Slot
- Tactile Switch
- Proprietary plastic mix
- Long Pole Stem
- Korean Stainless Steel Springs
- PCB Mount (5 Pin Housing)
- Manufacturer: Outemu
- Designer: Gazzew
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.49 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.79 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, we typically require 4-8 additional business days.