KeyFirst Cream Linear Switches
Manufactured by Gateron, the Keyfirst Cream switch is both colorful and fun to press. With 4 millimeters of total travel and an operating force of 62 gf, it’s a bit on the bulkier side—but its self-lubricating stems make each keystroke a frictionless experience. Performance aside, the Cream switch earns its name from the playful Pantone colors it features: Cream Green in the lower case, Cream Pink in the upper case, and Cream Yellow in the stem. With this unique color combo, it’s begging to be shown off on a low-profile keyboard with a floating key design
- Manufactured by Gateron
- Switch type: Linear
- Total travel: 4 mm ± 0.4 mm
- Pre-travel: 2 mm ± 0.6 mm
- Operating force: 62 ± 15 gf
- Lifespan: 50 million keystrokes
- Stem: Self-lubricating
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.49 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.79 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, we typically require 4-8 additional business days.
Extremely fast response time and shipped a couple minutes after placing my order,
no problems with my order! excited to lube them and put them in my new keyboard! only thing was that the actual shipping was about a week later than the estimated. but that’s not the seller’s fault. thank you for the cute switches! :D