KTT Hyacinth Linear Switches
Whether you're a fan of the Hyacinth flower or your asking yourself "what's a Hyacinth flower?", the KTT Hyacinth switches offers the complete package in terms of build quality, sound quality and looks. This linear switch offers a long stem pole and long spring and with an operating force of 45 g and a bottom out force of 56 g offering an exceptionally smooth feel. The top housing is made of a light purple polycarbonate material with a dark purple bottom housing made of nylon and a muted yellow stem made of POM. While these switches are great out of the box we recommend lubing with Krytox 205g0 for the best sound and experience.
- Brand: KTT
- Switch Type: Linear
- Actuation Force: 45g
- Bottom out Force: 55g
- Pre Travel: 1.9mm
- Total Travel: 3.5mm
- Stem Material: POM
- Top Housing: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Bottom Housing: PA66
- 5-pin PCB Mount
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.49 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.79 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.89 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear or poron black film depending on switch type.
- Depending on order volume, custom orders can take 5 - 7 additional business days.