Cherry MX Speed Silver Linear RGB Switches
Cherry MX Speeds are another interesting option from Cherry. These switches have a shorter actuation distance, which means it does not need to be pressed as far for the key to register.
The only speed option currently available is the Cherry MX Speed Silver, which has an actuation distance of 1.2mm and a total distance of 3.4 mm. This puts the actuation distance at 0.8mm shorter than a normal mechanical keyswitch.
For detailed information from Cherry MX click here
- 45 cN operating force
- 1.2 mm pre travel
- 3.4 mm total travel
- 3 Pin
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.49 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.79 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, require 4-8 additional business days.
no returns so be sure you know what you need before buying it
great switches, as a beginner custom mechanical user they are really great and feel well lubed, only a couple switches came dead but that was probably my own fault or shipping.
Just make sure u buy a few extra just in case
It 's really good prelubed and filmed, I modded my keyboard and it sounds really good.
Nice switches. No defects and easy to install on a hot-swap keyboard. Especially for a first-timer.