Gazzew Bobagum Pink Silent Linear Switches
Gazzew Bobagum Pink Linear Switches provide the best reduced noise typing experience thanks to the sound dampening stem. Boba gum switches are a great switch to use in the office because of the superior typing experience and low noise typing. Boba pink switches are best lubed with krytox 205g0 but filming is optional as the housing for boba switches are tight compared to most switches which helps contribute to the great build quality. Gazzew Pink Boba switches are available in both 62g and 68g Korean stainless steel springs.
We are proud to be one of the few authorized vendors selected to provide lube and filming services world wide for Gazzew switches. At this time, we do not offer stock (non-lubed) switches. All switches are assembled in the U.S. and only sold with hand lube and or film service.
- Available in: 62g / 68g
- Base Style: MX
- Silent Switches
- Pink Top
- Tactile Switch
- Proprietary plastic mix
- Long Pole Stem
- Korean Stainless Steel Springs
- PCB Mount (5 Pin Housing)
- Manufacturer: Outemu
- Designer: Gazzew
Sound test by JaeYou Park
Optional: Hand Lube and Filming Service
- Hand Lubed or Filmed - $0.59 per switch
- Hand Lubed & Filmed - $0.89 per switch
- We use Krytox 205g0, Krytox 105 and TriboSys 3203 depending of your switch type.
- We use polycarbonate clear .015mm or .013mm film depending on switch brand.
- Depending on order volume, we typically require 4-8 additional business days.